I am gradually phasing my return back into clinic, but things have changed due to Covid-19.
I am offering limited face to face appointments due to the vast majority of my clients wishing to remain on Video Sessions for the time being.
I also have to keep traffic in clinc down to a minimum due to our vulnerable patients.
I no longer have a reception area (and as clinic staff are furloughed, there is limited availability to answer calls straight away). Someone will get back to you if we miss your call.
We are having a new booking system developed and that will be live as of 4th July.
Please read below:
- Book either online or via phone/text – online payment is required – this will be a BACS transfer until our new online booking/payment system is developed (will be ready by 4th July).
- Ring the doorbell just before your appointment – wait in your car if you are early/or I’m running late – I will text you to let you know you can come in
- Your temperature will be taken and if it is 37.8c or above, your appointment cannot go ahead
- You will have to wash your hands after your temperature is taken
- Only the person who is having the appointment, can enter the premises
- Please bring a face covering – this has to be worn until we reach the treatment room where we can achieve a 2 metre distance
- There are infection risks with face to face appointments
- If you are symptomatic with cold/cough symptoms 48 hours before your appointment or upon arrival – your face to face appointment cannot and will not go ahead
- If you are in self-isolation as a result of being in contact with someone who has tested positive, your face to face appointment cannot and will not go ahead
- If I develop any symptoms of a cold/cough you will be contacted and your appointment will be re-scheduled, because it cannot and will not go ahead
- The seat you sit in will be thoroughly sanitised before you sit on it
Thank you for your understanding. We are making every effort to keep us all safe and well.
IMPORTANT COVID 19 NOTICE FOR FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS
Please click on the button below to go through the guidelines for entering the premises for face to face appointments.
You MUST click on the button below and read.
Are you looking for Hypnotherapy or Counselling and Psychotherapy in Northampton? Based centrally at The Northampton Clinic, I have been working as a therapist for over a decade and have the necessary experience to help you overcome whatever issue you’re having.
I am also a writer, follow My Blog on Medium, and I have also devised a self-help, self-paced online course called “The Crystal Matrix” which provides you with a better understanding of why you think, feel and behave the way you do; whilst also providing solutions to help you rewire your brain.
Contact me today to see how I can help you.
I have been invited to take part in a TED Talk! Watch this space for my details coming soon…
Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Psychotherapy & Coaching
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a type of complementary therapy that can be used to treat issues such as phobias, anxiety, irrational fears and bad habits. Hypnosis is used to guide someone into a deep state of relaxation, similar to that of a daydream, where hypnotherapy can then be used to access the subconscious to then work on personal issues. Hypnotherapy can also be used to boost confidence, increase motivation, build self-esteem and help control pain.
What is Counselling?
Counselling is a talk-based therapy and a helpful way of dealing with difficult issues. Using techniques such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Counselling can help find solutions to problems that may be causing issues in day to day life such as anxiety and depression. Counselling can help you gain a better understanding of your feelings and thought processes and will help you through difficult emotions like low self-esteem or anger.
What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is also a talk based therapy which also uses techniques such as CBT which can help you to express your feelings and gain a deeper insight into your emotions. Along with helping to find resolutions to problems and issues, psychotherapy sessions will help you to learn new skills which will enable you to cope better in the future. If you are feeling overwhelmed, or have a sense of helplessness or sadness, psychotherapy can help you.